Big Ass Badgers Big Ass Badgers

Badgers

They are the shiz dude.
My favorite part was the heli transform. Seriously, crank up the bass in the badger song like that. Haha.

Nicely done. :D

Starting with sticks! Starting with sticks!

Ah the flashes..

The flash effect was ridiculously overused imo. Here's a tip: Use it for some special attacks or when the character picks up some serious speed.

Overall, the animation was nice and I liked the fighting. Good job. 4/5, 7/10

The PIT. The PIT.

Whoa

I seriously had no frikkin' clue what just happened, but it was awesome nonetheless!

C.O.S. Part 1 C.O.S. Part 1

Ok..

You gotta work on your 3 dimensional drawings.. In the beginning you see the city from the side.. but a car drives by and you suddenly see the roof of it .. wtf? It's supposed to be the side you can see. but good animation.. a little more time and it could have been a great animation.

Project-Tom23 responds:

I know, I know. The begining is messed up, I noticed that right before we submitted it but we promised everyone at our site we would submit it that day so I never got the chance to fix it.

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

Extremely Cool

I wuv it.. =)
Great animation.. I liked the robot alot, he looked like something from a cartoon (a GOOD cartoon).

For all you squares out there, interactivity means how much you are involved in f.example a game.. in this case, it is an animation so there is interactivity other than pressing play and replay..
I just felt that some of you should know ;)

Old: StickToons Ep1A Old: StickToons Ep1A

ha =')

This is a real friggin classic stick toon (Part B is better though ;)
I liked pretty much everything about it. Regarding the mini-game, is it even possible to complete it? It's pretty tough :)

Great Work

ZT responds:

Hellz yeah that mini-game is tough! It's possible but its rediculously hard.

Thanks for the positive comments, bro. It's much appreciated =)

<3 ZT

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

Cute and mysterious

Wow, I see that is your 2nd submission, and it is as great as those that have submitted 30 or so. Great work, I would like to see a kind of sequel to this one, I loved it. =)

DBZ: Heroes on Hold DBZ: Heroes on Hold

Nothing new

I'd like to point out the part where Goku is at the boys room.. usually public toilets have numerous stalls installed inside.. in this case there was only the toilet.. and no sink!!! CATASTROPHE!!! well.. maybe not???? But my point is.. come up with something else, DBZ isn't really the catchiest thing any more..

The moron never dies The moron never dies

ok..

An OK flash, inspired a little by Medal of Honor? otherwise, it's nothing new..

fourteen responds:

it's actually inspired by call of duty hehe
thanks for the review