Earth Earth

Really digging the tune. Good flow with the syllables keeping good rythm. Take heed though; your lines from the verse with "the clock laughing at me" and on, sounds sloppy and chopped up. You should try to re-record that part, as it breaks the whole song. Maybe write down the lyrics as you intend to rap them (this goes for the whole song, as you add and take away a few words here and there). Good job overall! 3.5/5.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Thanks for the input man, I appreciate the feedback but I don't think I will be revisit this track but thanks for the pointer.

Cool Hansel! Cool Hansel!

A solid 4. Quirky beat, happy synths, what's not to like? Downloaded and writing lyrics for this as we speak, will send results in a PM. :)

maer808 responds:

thanks! i would love to hear it when your done!

Solstice - MSBeats Solstice - MSBeats

Great beat

A friend and I had a drunken night and decided to do some raps, I ended up doing a freestyle over this, and it turned out pretty decent. If you're interested in listening to it, I'd happily send you the link to my soundcloud.

Great work dude, loved the piano and strings.

GrantBowtie responds:

Sure man love to hear it just pm me

-360- Bubble Bass -360- Bubble Bass

Just, no..

LnceA

Instead of ripping a beat, make your own.

-API- Charged -API- Charged

"old" but still great! :D

I love this song, it has a brazilian samba beginning and a nice trance rythm packed inside. Nice job =)

BTW:

Do you know a free program for an amateur like me to download to make some music like yours? :P

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

Yippi Yay!

The great -API- has done it again!
One more earhanger that I can't get out of my head, great job -API- :D

API responds:

The great -API-? Haha. Thanks man.

Face Melt Syndrome Face Melt Syndrome

Damn, thats good.

I love the intro, and the rest of the audio. The Piano sounds fine, but it's just too "happy"..
Love it. Good Job!